There is a BIG test coming up! Junior and his friends have to pass to get a PIZZA PARTY!
| WHAT ARE ALL THESE STICKY NOTES DOING HERE?
This section contains excessive information. You can help this wiki by cleaning up the unnecessary facts.
The video starts out with Jackie Chu (incorrectly) teaching the class the concept of photosynthesis. Cody questions Jackie Chu's explanation, to which Jackie Chu describes the flash of a camera acting as sunlight on a plant. Cody still does not believe him, though Jackie Chu digresses. He tells the class that there is a big test the next day, and offers a pizza party for those who pass; however, the failures get extra homework and no pizza. Bowser Junior and Cody are both excited for a pizza party, and the latter demonstrates how he will molest the exam by passing it so hard. Junior becomes upset that he will have to pass the test to get pizza, which Cody relishes. Jeffy tells Junior that he would also like to have pizza but surely will not be able to pass. Cody, upon hearing this, suggests that he tutor the two of them, though Jeffy and Junior do not understand the term. Their friend explains, and they both gladly accept. As a thank you, Jeffy flips over Cody's desk.
At Junior and Jeffy's house, Cody tells Jeffy and Junior that he will teach them everything they need to know for the exam, but is distracted by Jeffy, who is patting his diaper; Jeffy responds by yelling in his face. For the first part of the test preparation, Cody asks the two how many stars there are on the American Flag. Neither of them know, so Cody tells them to guess. Junior wrongly guesses 15 and 14, which bewilders Cody. Turning to Jeffy, Cody asks the same question again; Jeffy attempts to count them all (he repeatedly says "star"), though when he is finished, he still does not know how many stars are on the flag, enraging Cody. Junior replies that he thought Cody was asking about how many stars were in the sky, agitating Cody even further. He finally tells them that there are 50 stars, and moves on to math.
Cody has "9 / 3" written on the board, and asks his students how many times 3 goes into 9. Junior and Jeffy falsely believe that he is inquiring about the physical size of the numbers, and say that the 3 cannot fit in the 9. Their tutor says that the answer is 3, but Jeffy and Junior argue against it, debating that the 3 could not possibly fit inside the 9 three times. Cody angrily explains that the shape or size is not involved, but the other two retaliate and order him to put "0" as the answer on the board. Jeffy and Junior yell at their tutor more, and Cody, thoroughly cross and annoyed, decides to put up a new problem.
Cody, now calm, has "10 / 2" on the whiteboard, asks Junior and Jeffy what the answer is. His students say "1", due to the zero on the 10 being slightly larger than the 2. Cody mentions that he understands why they would think so, but reveals the answer as 5. Junior and Jeffy curse at the same time and ask why. Jeffy argues that the 2 could not possibly fit five times into 10, while Junior blames Cody's eyesight for his "wrong" answer. They make their argument again and write "2" in the zero of 10. Junior and Jeffy question Cody's place as their tutor, and Cody relents by saying that the answer is 1.
This time, Cody writes a multiplication problem (3 x 3). Jeffy believes that the answer is "3,333". Cody asks why he thinks so, and Jeffy explains how he would write 3, and then put three more 3's behind it. Their tutor is now very frustrated, and mocks their stupidity (Junior does the same). Cody gives up and tells them that he cannot help them, and irately explains that he was going to strip Ken every time they got an answer right. Junior sadly says that he won't pass the test, though Cody suggests cheating. The two try to devise a plan, with Junior finally coming up with Cody coughing the answers to them (using his illnesses as an excuse), though Cody reluctantly agrees and feels unsafe cheating.
The next day at school, Cody shakes uncontrollably at the thought of cheating; however, Junior and Jeffy are excited about getting pizza. Jackie Chu once again mentions his offer of a pizza party to the passers, and hands out the tests; Cody speeds through his, while Junior panics and Jeffy writes an obscene message. While Junior and Jeffy whisper about the answers to the test, Jackie Chu yells at them to be quiet and holds up a respective sign. Cody apologizes and reluctantly coughs the answers to his friends. Junior and Jeffy get their answers (though Jeffy mishears them) but at one point, Cody coughs too loud and is sent to the nurse's office. Junior formulates a new plan: he will distract Jackie Chu and Jeffy will grab Cody's test and bring it back. Bully Bill hears their conversation and threatens to report them, but Jeffy attacks him and Bully Bill falls off the desk. They proceed with their plan, and Junior asks Jackie Chu to clarify one of the questions. As he does so, Jeffy knocks over the test basket, and the scene cuts to Jackie Chu's point of view (two narrow slants) of the crash. Jeffy and Junior successfully bring Cody's test to their desks and copy his answers. When Cody comes back, Junior explains what they did, with Cody praising the two.
Jackie Chu later tells Cody that he received three A's because three tests with that grade had his name on it. Cody, enraged, asks his friends if they copied his name as well, and Jackie Chu quickly notes that Junior and Jeffy cheated. Cody tries to claims that he was at the nurse's office. Unfortunately, Jackie Chu denies the three of them a pizza party. Cody, still enraged, loudly screams, "RATS!" and heads back to his desk. Junior laments about not getting pizza, and Jeffy knocks over two desks, yelling curse words as he leaves. Junior explains to Cody their mistake and apologizes. Cody doesn't accept his apology and refuses to talk to Junior for the rest of the day.
The video ends with Jackie Chu eating pizza, telling the class to laugh at Cody, Junior, & Jeffy then he looks at the camera & said not to cheat.
- This is the second video in the Days of School series where Joseph is absent - the first was Jeffy Gets Bullied!.
- This is due to Lovell not being in the cast as of the time.
- This is the first video since The Baby Project! whose thumbnail doesn't use the Arial Black font.
- This is Toad's first appearance (although only a cameo) since the 2017 remake of Toad's Mistake!.
- This video contained a stereotypical reference, because this video showed how Jackie Chu's eyesight really is. He couldn't see well because he's Asian.
- Also, this is the first time we see Jackie Chu's vision.
- When Jeffy repeatedly says "Star", it is a reference to Jeffy's Homework, where Jeffy repeatedly says "Strawberry".
- This video is one of the rare occurrences in which Cody and Jeffy genuinely interact.
- This is the first video since The Baby Project! where Jeffy appears without Mario or Rosalina.
- The test reads as follows, and correct answers to questions are highlighted in bold. No bold answer indicates none of the choices given are the correct answer to the question.
- This is second time that Jeffy beats up Bully Bill
- The obscenity Jeffy wrote on his paper is similar to what Chucky, the possessed killer doll, wrote on Andy's paper in the 1990 horror film Child's Play 2, the sequel to the 1988 horror film Child's Play.
- Due to the amount of swears in this video, Logan might have to do censorship again or tone the amount of swearing down.
- The sixth question has as it has the same answer choices as the fifth. The eighth question has no correct answer as well, as an adult blue whale weighs 200 tons, which is not an answer choice.
- At the 13:14 time mark, the Mac computer says "Logan Thirtyacre's Mac" on it, although it's possible it's an easter egg.
1. How many Stars are on the American Flag?
2. Who was the first President of the United States?
A. George Washingmachine
B. George Bush
C. George Clooney
D. George Washington
3. What is 16 divided by 8?
4. What is 846 multiplied by 0?
5. What is the 5th Planet from the Sun?
6. Which one of these is NOT part of the 4 states of matter?
7. How many inches are in a foot?
8. How much does an Adult Blue Whale weigh?
A. 300,000 Ibs
B. 500,000 Ibs
C. 100,000 Ibs
D. I don't know, ask your mom