Both this article and the character(s) documented in it contain language that may be considered offensive to some users.
Tyrone Calvin Nutkiss is a recurring character in the SuperMarioLogan series. He is an African-American male who first appears in Chef Pee Pee's Family when he was delivering a Domino's pizza for King Strongbottom. He was not paid any money during that episode because Bowser Junior shut the door and grabbed the pizza. He is also Cody's stepfather. He seems to be into producing music, as seen in Jeffy The Rapper!. He is a stereotypical African-American gangster, who is great friends with Black Yoshi. He is also the main antagonist of Mario the Gangsta. He is portrayed by Lovell Stanton
The puppet used to portray Tyrone is Calvin from Silly Puppets.
- Nazi Cheeseburger
- Anyone who calls him Faggot or Nigga
- Cody getting a B+ on his report card
- Mario being crazy
- Chef Pee Pee (with Judy)
- "Did you order the large pizza?"
- "Somebody ordered the pizza, I'm just delivering it."
- "Hey, what's up!"
- "Whoa what you just say!"
- "I'm not going thought no pat down, and I'm not going to jail, that's just how it is!"
- "Damn!" (Catchphrase)
- "Now hold up. Hold up. I'm about to beat your ass, you racist bastard!" (beats Craig The Devil)
- "What in the Happy Hanukkah??"
- "What the hell did you just call me??"
- "EXCUSE ME?!!!"
- "What did you just say??"
- "If anyone bullies you at school Cody, tell them that your dad is a black man!"
- "YOU CALL ME A FAGGOT AGAIN?!?!?!??!" (Beats up Mario)
- "Bitch ass nigga! You better pay my money! I'll shoot you in the ass, if you think it's funny!"
- "What do you want, Jewish son of mine?"
- ''BLACKS LIGHTS MATTER!''
- Tyrone is a stereotypical African American man, and strongly defends his race, similarly to Black Yoshi.
- Tyrone has a strange desire for alcohol.
- Bowser Junior is worried for Cody's mom when she's around Tyrone.
- Tyrone has an apparent religion where he cannot give out candy.
- In Cody's House, he is called Tyress by Judy.
- It is revealed in Cody's Report Card! that he doesn't like Cody much now after Cody admitted he lied.
- Tyrone can be severely violent when anybody calls him names, like how he hit Mario several times for thinking that he called him "faggot". (Even though it was Jeffy who called him "faggot".)
- Tyrone apparently cannot distinguish voices from each other, as shown in Jeffy's Bad Word!.
- Tyrone has a big passion for rapping, as seen in Jeffy The Rapper!.
- Tyrone has created the hashtag #BlackLightsMatter, as revealed in Jeffy's Bad Word!.
- His puppet is also used to portray Pookie, despite this, it is possible they are the same person but with a nickname.
- He appeared in a TV Show called Cops, which is hosted by Brooklyn T. Guy.