Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Episode 2 is the 93rd video of SML Movies.
SML characters try to win a million!
|WHAT IS IT?!|
Craig gets two questions right, but he decides to walk at the third question.
Toad gets his first question right, but he answers the second one incorrectly.
Woody only gets one question right, but he only had time for one question.
- Brooklyn Guy
- Craig The Devil
- Tom Brady
- Adolf Hitler (voice only)
- Tyler (No Lines)
- Kevin (No Lines)
- Loan Dolphin (mentioned)
- The Loan Dolphin is mentioned as the loan shark, who later appears in "Black Yoshi's Money Problem!".
- The puppet used for Kevin is the same as the puppet for Doofy the Dragon.
- It is unknown who voiced Hitler in this episode or if his voice was from the movie Downfall or recording from the early 1940's.
- This is the only episode of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? that was released in 2015.
- Toad gets robbed and gets nothing even after correctly answering the first question.
- However, this is probably because Toad didn't reach a checkpoint, where a contestant is confirmed to go away with a certain amount of money even if they get a question wrong, the only way Toad could have walked away with his $100 is if he decided to walk away.
- None of the "D" answers were correct, and some were idiotic, like twelve people dying in the Holocaust or 45 planes hijacked in 9/11.
- It is unknown how could Tom Brady get to Pensacola, FL, from Boston, MA, that quickly. Clearly it would have been impossible to do so.